AntiSense

Can squirrels hold their breath?

Monday, October 03, 2005

AntiSense it is, a perfect match

We decided to change our blog name from Antitango, to AntiSense. This came along, partially because of a hilarious comment from someone in Chemistry, and also, I think, because honestly, our blog makes no sense. That is the point, this is supposed to be a random, rambling and humorous blog. That is its purpose! So anyone who comments on our blog, and says this is pointless, or stupid or whatever, I think that this is the word to describe you??? - ignorant. Correct me if I'm wrong you brainiacs out there. So, continuing with the post!

So, uh, homecoming, what to say about it? I loved my dress, makeup, earrings, and toes. I was SO completely frustrated with my hair, and I think since we did my nails right after I got my hair done that that (yes, two that's) is why my nails didn't go so well. I was actually proud of the pics I took, which is nice. Pictures were fun, as that big of a group. Same with dinner. Vitus and I did our usual take hilariously embarrassing pictures bit, with fries, and straws.... And a breadstick..... yeah, embarrassing. Even more embarrassing when I take them to school tomorrow......

The dance sucked. The DJ Sucked. His music was horrible. I'm sick of the song Jump Around after hearing it 4 or 5 times on Saturday. End of discussion on the dance.

After the dance, a huge group of us went to Vitus's boyfriend's house. That was fun!! Everyone was on a sugar high! It was a blast. I ate sooo much. Vitus, Pluto and I rode this futon mattress down the stairs a few times, totally sweet! I highly recommend doing that! We were gonna play spin the bottle, that got shot down eventually, then it morphed into playing spin the bottle and sing to them. That was a bust.

Hmm, what else? It was a fun homecoming, excluding the dance, and I'm glad I decided to go, after much convincing, even tho I didn't have a date.

This unknown person has texted me twice now. The first one was empty, so I thought, oh maybe it is the wrong number. I called the number a lot, but then they texted me again w/ this: :-:)

That is kinda odd... But idk, I'll wait and see if they text me more, it's kinda odd tho, since both have been around the same time every time.

I think I'm making a big deal out of nothing! Like usual!!!

True Ginga Spirit!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Gingavitus said…

    this blog is stupid, pointless, and w/e else u said....but i luv it!
    some think we've changed our ways but again...w/e
    homecoming was a blast!! im gonna get my pics soon...cant wait
    dinner time..catch ya later
    ~V

     

Post a Comment

<< Home