AntiSense

Can squirrels hold their breath?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Too Technologically-Challenged

Vitus-I found this awesome picture of two awesome lizards, that I was going to put as our "profile image" thing. Well, heck, I don't know how to use that! So, w/e, guess it won't represent us! Oh well.

So school starts soon.

Ok, done talking about school.

Homecoming then, hmm, what to say? That I'm really mad that Lori's daughter's wedding is the EXACT SAME DAY? Yep, that's not good. That I'm mad that I'll be here anyways, but yet my parents said I can't go?? for some unknown reason??? I'll make it work though. I made my hair appointment, and I'm way ahead of the game this year, there is no way I can't go! I already looked around for cute up-dos and have a good idea of what I want. Ughhh I just have to go. A.C. and I already decided what we are doing for our nails and everything! errrrrr so maddening. I'll drive myself to the hair appointment if I have to. (illegally...) It won't matter that much if I crash the old silver truck.. heck it will probably be mine anyways.

This year should be awesome, it just feels like it will be a good year.

SHOOT that is soo totally about sch**l it is not even funny.

W/E, I'm done for now, less I make another mistake leading into the 6 letter "s" word.

Homecoming soo totally doesn't count as sch**l.


~Ginga (notice who always makes the posts... someone else besides me is even MORE technologically challenged!)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger john said…

    I finally get rewarded for checking your blog almost every day.

    I'm excited about this coming year too, I think it is going to be good.

    I'm pissed that homecoming gets hyped so early, I'm also pissed that life is so stupid all of the time.

    I shouldn't rant on your blog. Nice post by the way.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Gingavitus said…

    While I am honored that someone actually reads this thing, contrary to our belief, I need to correct something-getting hyped about homecoming now is not early! Homecoming is October 1! And in order to get a hair appointment you need to do it atleast by now. I couldn't even get in the place I wanted, since they were booked solid... So it is best to get hyped a little "early".

     
  • At 1:22 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger john said…

    I suppose so, for girls. I personally don't want to bother with it until a week before.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, August 27, 2005, Blogger Gingavitus said…

    All I can say John, is good luck getting a date that late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home