AntiSense

Can squirrels hold their breath?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ginga's solo

Yeah, so this is the first posting I'm doing by myself... Without Vitus :( Oh well, I'll try... It's been such a long time since we posted that one about exams! I completely forgot about this thing. Vitus has been over a couple more times since that, but not as much as last summer, probably because I have been gone so much. My family took a trip out West, you know, to South Dakota and Wyoming and such places.. It was fun, although I got really really sick of driving all that way. We saw the Badlands (which was sooo beautiful, and probably was my favorite place) where we hiked way up one of the mountains (is that what you call those tower things?). Then we drove through the Black hills, which were mainly small mountains w/tons of tree cover, so they looked black. We went to Mt. Rushmore, and were planning to watch the light show at 9 but we were too tired to even think about staying there another minute, so after like 15 minutes of gazing at the presidents we drove to our next hotel. We went to bear country, which probably ranks second in my list of favorites. In bear country you drive through this park, and there are wild animals in there, that sometimes come really close to your car. We had a bear bump into our car, that was interesting. We also saw Yellowstone, the Big Horn Mountains (where I was about to get sick from driving up and down all those switchbacks, because my dad obeys his own speed limit), Wall Drug, and all tons of other things... I had buffalo coming out of my ears... I got soo sick of buffalo, there were all over the place.

Wow, boring post...

I'm reading this book, where the main character has the power to read minds (nicely received from a toxic swamp). I was thinking about that, the power to read minds, and at first I thought it would be awesome, I mean you could see what people truly felt about you. You'd realize who really cared, and who didn't, and it would totally help in a relationship. (you'd be able to tell if that hottie in the next grade up even knew your name!!) But then I got around to thinking that you'd probably find out details that you wouldn't want to know. I think it would be an over load of info. I doubt that there are many people out there that don't get annoyed, even a little, by me. I don't think I'd want to know what they are annoyed by, because then I would want to change it, (not for cliche reasons, but because I respect these people) and by the time I had changed all those annoying habits, it just wouldn't be me. There'd be nothing left. Besides, with mind reading, I think it would be harder to follow your gut instincts, and your heart.

I doubt that any of that made any sense.... Oh well

My birthday's coming up soon!!! Yay! My cousins and aunt and uncle are coming up from Arkansas to go to the cabin with us over my birthday, so that should be awesome!! They are fun cousins to hang out with, such sweethearts! And I can tease them about their newly acquired southern accents! Even though they deny it.


Well, I think I tried hard enough on this blog, and I have nothing else to say.


Vitus~ you need to post-pone your trip to the Apostles' Islands.... just for 2 days!

Signin' off,
Ginga



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home