AntiSense

Can squirrels hold their breath?

Friday, September 02, 2005

Freeze and Forget

I'm sitting here freezing!! The icecream is definitely not helping, like Ms. Brey said it should.... "eat spicy food in hot climates, it will cool ur body temp". So thinking it is true the opposite way, I decided to try it, and it is definitely false.

I have discovered that my morning memory is about 50%. haha I can remember about half of the things I need to. Not good.

School started on Thursday. Hmm, not sure what to think. The new school is cool, but I find it funny that there are these random and huge bathrooms dotted all over the place. It is like you are entering a bathroom and you can see another one down the hall... odd, but atleast I know that it will be very rare to wait in a line.

Let's see, my classes... Hmm, Slater is the most bland thing since oatmeal. Stenz seems like he will be a really good teacher, but he just creeps me out completely, especially his beginning story.

That's about it for now, tomorrow should be fun! Everyone should come support Jv tomorrow, since I can't, I'm gonna be watching Varstiy! hahahaaaaaaaaaa
I'm glad that now I can go to homecoming, though nothing is planned, and Abbs and I have realized how screwed over we are. But w/e it will be fun, even if I have to go to dinner alone, and have to talk to Abbs on the phone instead of party w/her in person :( if she can't make it ):
(WHO IS GOING TO GRAB RANDOM PEEPS W/ME WHEN COTTON-EYED JOE COMES ON?????????)

GingA

4 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, September 02, 2005, Blogger Gingavitus said…

    haha ginga...i thought u grabbed that guy by urself last time...can still see it now
    how kawinkydinky..im cold and i ate a icecream sandwich

     
  • At 1:19 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Gingavitus said…

    That was a spam thing I deleted. How annoying. Spammers need lives.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger john said…

    Spammer's are robots... and they're making somebody some money.

    Even though, they still suck.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Gingavitus said…

    Haha, I'm a blog administrator! Ok, Vitus in response to ur comment (the first comment on this thing for all you confused people). In 8th grade I did grab that guy by myself, and it was hilarious. But then freshman year me and Abbs decided to grab guy together, so we would dive into a guy "huddle" and grab a random arm, dance for like 30 seconds or less then dive back in. I highly recommend doing that. Most of the guys were glad to dance. Haha one of them I grabbed started leading!

    (oh and you can grab any hot guy you want, as long as they think it was a random selection, this is where acting enters!)

    Ginga

     

Post a Comment

<< Home